Sunday, March 25, 2012

Plastic Easter Egg Tree Decorating

Spring has Sprung! Spring time is my favorite time of year! The birds chirping, It starts to get warm, the sound of rain. I have never really decorated my old house for Easter, but since we are in the new house, its time to start traditions. Christopher and I decided to hand up some Plastic "Hide and Seek" Easter Eggs we got last year at Kroger for about $4.00-6.00. It comes with 36 eggs. Three sizes. Here is what we did :)


 I went to Kroger about a year ago (2011) and got these Hide.N.Seek Eggs for about $4-$6. I'm sure you can still get them.

Grab some thread. 
 In these Plastic eggs i have two holes. I threaded them from outside in, then inside to the outside. This Made it so they were not constantly spinning.
My beautiful blossoming tree in my front yard was the tree we chose. We hung about 15 of them outside on the tree. Unfortunately you cant see the tree from my dead end  street so our family and visitors are the only ones that will enjoy the decoration. That's all that matters right! 

Note: I have no affiliation with any TM names, stores or websites listed above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment