Monday, March 26, 2012

Make It Yourself Fabreze $0.15

I love febreze but i HATE the price (from $3.99-5.52 per bottle, Seriously?!) So I quit buying it about a year ago... I found this recipe at www.homemademamas.net and I had to add it... Changing the recipe a bit to fill the bottle I already had.

Frebreze bottle. (sorry about the dark picture)

To fill a 32 oz Febreze Spray Bottle:

  • 1/8 Cup of Your Favorite Fabric Softener
  • 2 Tablespoons Baking Soda
Baking Soda, Febreze Downy April Spring, Downy April Spring Fabric Softener
Hot Tap Water - To Fill the Bottle to the Top


Shake and then Spray!
It gets rid of the nasty smells on couches, carpet, sheets and more! The smell actually LASTS LONGER! Give it A try!!  


The Make it Your Self Febreze Breakdown:
fabric softener ( $.12-$.15 per 1 oz)
Baking soda- cant really count.



Note: I have no affiliation with any of the TM names, Websites, or Stores listed Above.

No comments:

Post a Comment