Monday, September 3, 2012

Pumpkin Muffins

With fall around the corner I LOVE getting ready for it, I Love new recipes and things that remind me of fall. This recipe has been floating around pinterest for a while so I decided to try it! I love making and trying new things out all the time! Its a fun way to spice up your breakfasts for your kids and for every one else as well!

I call them pumpkin cupcakes because I don't think my 3 year old would eat them if I called them "muffins" but they technically are Muffins :)

The amazing thing I loved about this recipe is that there are only 2 ingredients!
- no egg
-no oil
-no butter

And for people who are looking to cut back on things like that, this is PERFECT! This is amazing for kids as well! Yumm. I guess this is a WEIGHT WATCHERS recipe! SUPER COOL!



VERY SIMPLE. Mix the two together. If you are using a mixer add your pumpkin first. But i did it by hand. You could also use - Vanilla cake, Chocolate Cake or Spice Cake

Put in muffin tins- Bake for 350 10-15 mins. Until they are golden brown-


REVIEW: My son loved them! He actually ate a entire muffin which is rare for him! Hes a very picky eater but he definitely loved this!!! I think it was very good, I could of added some cinnamon or spice and it would have made it taste like pumpkin pie. All in all, the pumpkin muffins/cupcakes  were a HIT and very healthy as well!!! It also got me thinking... hrm... I can do this with apple sauce, mashed banana's, maybe even pears or peach's, the possibilities are endless! 


The total price was $4.15   :/ I don't like that price, I did not use any of my coupons and I kind of made it last minute. So definitely wait till there is a 10 for 10 sale and get the items at a CHEEP PRICE - but if you look at it like- "I spend $7.00 on a breakfast for each person when we go out on Sunday mornings then this... is nothing for ya!" - Super easy, super yummy and great now that school has started. make these the night before, or if your up early enough the morning of, and send your kids off to school with these yummy muffins!

ENJOY





No comments:

Post a Comment