Monday, March 26, 2012

"Make it YourSelf" Clorox Clean-up

*I wish I could say that I came up with this but i can't. I saw this on this website Fake- It Frugal and I had to post it! How amazing is this! I don't use it, but I might if it is that cheap! WOW!  The Savings are incredible!

"Make it Your Self" Clorox Clean-up 

This is an amazing recipe i found at Fake-It Frugal... Click HERE
1 Empty and Rinsed-Out Bottle of Clorox Cleanup/Empty Plastic Spray Bottle
1/4 Cup Bleach
1 Teaspoon Laundry Detergent
Fill the rest of the bottle with Water and Shake!

Much like most Cleaners, you are mostly paying for WATER


The Make It Yourself Breakdown:

Fake Clorox Cleanup (Bleach, $1.00/Gallon, Laundry Detergent, negligible)

Total Fake-It Cost:  $0.02/Bottle

Compare to Real Clorox Cleanup:  $4.99

Total Fake-It Savings:  $4.97


Note: I have no affiliation with any of the TM names, Websites, or Stores listed Above.

No comments:

Post a Comment